- COMPANY DATA: The following data is shown in compliance with the duty of disclosure established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services. This website is owned by the company Industrias Aeronáuticas Inasor, S.L.U. (hereinafter “the Creator”), domiciled for these purposes at calle Cerro Pascual, parcela 1 y 2, 41130, La Puebla del Río, Sevilla (Spain); Tax Identification No: B91822270. Registered in the Companies Register of Seville, Folio 182, Volume 5103, Sheet SE-83,242. Entry 1. Contact email: email@example.com. Telephone: (+34) 955 77 25 48.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE: The website www.inasor.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, ”the Content”) on the Internet, which is property of the Creator or its licensors. The USER may access this Content. The USER accepts responsibility for the use of this website. Said responsibility includes any registration that may be necessary in order to access specific services or content. For said registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. Upon registering, the USER may be provided with a password, for which he or she shall be responsible, and shall commit to make diligent and confidential use of said password. The USER agrees to use appropriately the Content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Creator offers through the website, including but not limited to using these (i) to carry out any activity which is unlawful, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) to disseminate content or propaganda which by nature is racist, xenophobic, pornographic/illegal, which apologises for terrorism or which attacks human rights; (iii) to cause damage to physical or digital systems belonging to the Creator, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or digital system capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) to attempt to access and, where relevant, to use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages. The Creator reserves the right to remove any and all comments and contributions which infringe upon respect for the dignity of the person and which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, which attack young people or infants or public safety and order, or which the Creator judges not to be appropriate for publication. The Creator will in no case be held liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat services or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: The Creator at all times complies with the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Implementing Regulation of that Organic Law, and other regulations in force, and advocates to guarantee the appropriate use and handling of the User’s personal data. To that end, all forms used for collecting personal data for services that the User may request from the Creator shall be accompanied by a notification informing the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions regarding the handling of their data in each case, the responsibility for the file created, the address of the person responsible for it, the User’s ability to exercise his or her rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, the reason for the use of his or her personal data and the communication of his or her data to third parties, where applicable. Similarly, the Creator informs the User that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services, and that it shall at all times request the User’s consent to use his or her e-mail for commercial purposes.
– Technical cookies that are necessary or useful to the provision of particular services. If these cookies are disabled, you will be unable to correctly receive the Content of the website.
– Analytical cookies for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the users’ behaviour as a whole. If these cookies are disabled, the website will continue to function; however, the information collected by these cookies on the use of our website and its Content does allow us to improve our services.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The Creator of the website, whether in its own right or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights for the website and of the components contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text, brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, the selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for the site’s functioning, access and use, etc.), which are owned by the Creator or its licensors. All rights reserved. In virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Law on Intellectual Property, any reproduction, distribution or public communication for commercial purposes of all or part of the Content of this web page, including the system by which this is made available, using any medium and any technical means, is expressly forbidden without the Creator’s consent. The USER commits to respect the Creator’s intellectual and industrial property rights. He or she may view website elements and print, copy or store them on his or her computer’s hard drive or on any other physical media, provided the elements are solely and exclusively for his or her own personal and private use. The USER shall abstain from removing, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on the Creator’s web pages.
- GUARANTEE AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: The Creator shall not under any circumstance accept liability for damage of any kind that might be caused by circumstances including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in the Content, unavailability of the website or the transfer of viruses or malicious or harmful programs via the content; it has, however, taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent this damage.
- MODIFICATIONS: The Creator reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications to the website that it may deem fit. It may change, remove or add the Content and services provided through the website, as well as the way in which content is presented and located on the website.
- LINKS: Should the domain name provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Creator shall not have any kind of control over said sites or content. The Creator shall not under any circumstance accept liability of any kind for the content of any link belonging to an outside website; nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any content in terms of material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links on the website shall not imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the linked entities.
- GENERAL: The Creator shall pursue any non-compliance with these conditions or any improper use of its website by undertaking any civil or criminal action to which it may be lawfully entitled.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND TERM OF DURATION: The Creator may at any time modify these conditions, being duly published as they appear herein. The term of duration of said conditions shall depend on their announcement; they shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published terms or conditions.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between the Creator and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force; any dispute shall be brought before the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Seville.